Getting Started with RxPrep
Any student can create an account on the RxPrep website. To create an account, go to rxprep.com and click Login. On the login page, there will be an option to sign up. Once you enter your email address and choose a password, you will receive a verification email. You can then log in to your new RxPrep account.
- Click on the blue Confirm Account button in the email. You will be redirected to the RxPrep website, where your account will be automatically verified.
- If the Confirm Account button does not work, there should be a link at the bottom of the email that you can copy and paste into a web browser.
- Use the temporary password (also included in the Welcome email) along with your email address to log into your new RxPrep account.
Under the Resources tab on the RxPrep website, we have prepared a document for students to refer to at the start of their studies: How to ACE Your Exams. If you have an RxPrep account, you can also locate this document on your E-Learning Dashboard.
The document includes tips on how best to use our materials, best practices for studying and even a study guide template with samples of possible study plans.
We recommend that students read through this document carefully and complete the instructions described before testing.
When you create an RxPrep account, the Free Assessments will be unlocked for you. This is a great way to sample our products, as well as test your knowledge.
Note: If you have access to the 2022 NAPLEX Online Course or Test Bank, the Free Assessments are also included in the Preparing for NAPLEX section.
The two exams will help you determine if you are ready to begin preparing for the NAPLEX:
- If you score 80% or more on both of the Free Assessments, you are ready to begin preparing.
- If you score less than 80% on either of the Free Assessments, we recommend remediating by studying the Quick Guides within Chapter 1 (Preparing for NAPLEX with RxPrep), and also reviewing Chapter 9 (Calculations I: Math Basics) in the 2022 Course Book.
For a full guide on how to use the Free Assessments and the RxPrep materials, please be sure to thoroughly read this page: How to ACE Your Exams.
Four tutorial videos demonstrate how to use the new features of the website:
- Website Introduction
- Taking Tests
You can access the videos from the Dashboard or from your E-Learning page under Tutorials.
There are certain items in your RxPrep account that cannot be changed. These items are:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
To have your name or email address changed, please send an email to email@example.com. Only clear typos and misspelled names and emails will be altered. Changing either name or email to another person is a violation of RxPrep policy.
Please note: if you are part of a contracted school with current access, all email address changes must be directed to your school faculty.
Whether you completed your purchase through the RxPrep store, or your school, employer or organization has provided you with access, here are some basic steps for navigating the RxPrep online materials.
- Login with your email address and password.
- Once logged in, you will see your personal Dashboard. This page will provide information such as any official RxPrep announcements and your progress with the RxPrep materials.
- From your Dashboard, you can click on the E-Learning button to access any online courses you may have purchased.
- Note: If you have not yet made any purchases, all the content will be locked.
All of the RxPrep materials for the NAPLEX, MPJE and/or CPJE can be purchased directly through the RxPrep store.
Amazon is RxPrep’s distributor.
We recommend ordering directly from the RxPrep store, as this means we are able to provide customer support for your order.
You can place your order through Amazon, but any questions regarding the order will need to be communicated directly through Amazon.
Make sure you are logged into the correct account. If you received the offer through your school or organization, the offer will be connected with the email that was provided by your school or organization.
After logging into your RxPrep account, click on the Offers section to view the offer.
If you do not see the offer, try logging out. Clear your cookies/browsing history and log back in.
If you did not receive an email notification, and do not see the offer available in your dashboard, please check with your school, or organizer to review your eligibility.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to review your account and offer eligibility.
Rather than offering coupons here and there, RxPrep attempts to price products as affordably as possible. We were students ourselves and understand that during this time budgets are tight.
We do occasionally work with organizations to provide discounted options. You may want to inquire with your school, employer or other organization to see if they are working with RxPrep to provide study materials.
If your school or organization provided an offer for the RxPrep materials, you should have received an email notification. The offer should also be available in the Offers section of your dashboard.
The offer will show what item is included, as well as the dates that the offer is available.
To redeem, select the offer and click on the Buy Now button. The discount code and product will automatically be added to your cart.
You’ll be taken to the checkout page, where you can enter your shipping and billing information to complete your order.
This option includes everything needed to conquer the NAPLEX!
- The RxPrep 2022 NAPLEX Course Book.
- Access to the 2022 NAPLEX online materials, which includes:
- 2022 Test Bank with 3,700+ questions; and
- 2022 Video Lectures with 80+ hours of content.
- Clinical Support: The NAPLEX Online Course includes up to 5 questions, per calendar month, that you can send to the pharmacist team. Case-based questions can be tricky; get help when you are stuck!
The RxPrep 2022 NAPLEX Online Course can be purchased for 6-months or 12-months access.
We get that some students study best through reading and studying on their own.
This option is for students who are only looking to purchase the physical, hardcopy RxPrep 2022 NAPLEX Course Book.
The Course Book costs $199, which includes standard shipping (approximately 7-10 business days).
This option is for those students who already have the 2022 NAPLEX Course Book. It includes the same online materials as the Complete NAPLEX Online Course:
- 2020 Test Bank with 3,700+ questions.
- 2020 Video Lectures with 80+ hours of content.
- Clinical Support: when students have current access to the NAPLEX Online Course, they can write in with questions they may have regarding clinical topics or calculations.
The RxPrep 2022 NAPLEX Online Course (without the Course Book) can be purchased for 6-months or 12-months access.
The Course Book costs $199, which includes standard shipping (approximately 7-10 business days).
This option is for the Test Bank only and does not include Video Lecture access or the Course Book. It is a good option for those students who learn best through reading and taking exams, and may not want to watch videos. It is also a great affordable alternative to the NAPLEX Online Course.
Please note: this option does not include Clinical Support.
The RxPrep 2022 Test Bank is offered in three tiers of access:
- 6-month access – $189
- 90-day access – $179
- 60-day access – $159
Test Bank only purchases are not eligible for extensions. Please choose your access carefully as it does not cost much more for a longer tier of access.
If you have purchased the Test Bank, and are interested in accessing the Video Lectures as well, please review the article, I purchased the Test Bank, but now I want access to the Video Lectures. Can I buy the Video Lectures?
An online course extension can be purchased for $148 for 60 days. Each extension must be purchased within 90 days of your expiration date.
To be eligible for an extension, students must have previous access to the NAPLEX Online Course.
Extensions are not available for the MPJE Online Course, CPJE Online Course or Test Bank only purchases.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing a NAPLEX Online Course extension.
We understand that studies can be interrupted. You can place your account on hold, if needed. The following restrictions apply to all hold requests:
- You can place your account on hold for 30 days.
- Each student has a maximum of two holds.
- You are responsible for contacting us to place your account on hold. We are not able to credit back or extend access retrospectively for unused days.
- You can reactivate your account at any time.
- Your account will automatically be reactivated after 30 days, if it is still on hold.
To place your account on hold, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renewal modifications are only considered for renewals of more than 30 days.
Refund amounts are based on the number of days elapsed since the subscription start date. The refund amount will be based on a renewal modified to the closest duration by deducting the applicable difference in the renewal fee. A 10% administrative fee is applied to any modifications to renewals. After 45 days, renewals are ineligible for modifications. MPJE and CPJE renewals are not eligible for returns. See the table below for renewal modification details:
|Original Renewal Purchase →||Renewal Modification →||Request to Modify|
|Within 45 days of purchase|
Within 30 days of purchase
|60-Day Renewal||30-Day||Within 30 days of purchase|
- Renewals include the Video Lectures and Test Banks
- For the MPJE Online Course only: renewals will also include the flashcard deck chosen with the original purchase.
- Renewals may be purchased at any time during current access and then up to 7 days after the MPJE or CPJE Online Course has expired.
- Renewals are available in the following options:
- 30 days ($79)
- 60 days ($129)
- 90 days ($149)
- There is no limit to the number of purchased renewals.
Flashcard Add-ons are not available for renewal. If additional access is required for an MPJE flashcard add-on, it will need to be repurchased for $29 for three months.
Orders & Returns
At this time, RxPrep is only able to deliver Course Books to the United States and Canada.
- We understand that you would like to order the Course Book (and appreciate your interest in our products!), but due to unreliable delivery times and tracking information, we have not had great success delivering to international addresses.
- If you would like to order the Course Book, you may want to see if you can send the Course Book to a friend or family member in the United States. They can then ship the book to you.
- If you placed an order to be delivered to Canada, please allow up to 30 days for shipping time. Due to customs, there may be delays in the shipment that are beyond our control.
- A tracking number will be provided once your item has been processed.
All physical products are processed by our distributor, Amazon.
- Standard shipping:
- Provided at no additional cost for all US orders
- 7-10 business days from the shipment date.
- Expedited shipping:
- $10.50 additional cost.
- 2-3 days from the shipment date.
Keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location and the shipping service.
Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and PO Boxes are not eligible for expedited shipping.
When Amazon has processed your order, you will receive tracking information via email. If you do not receive tracking information, check your inbox or junk/spam folders for an email from Amazon.
NAPLEX Course Books are eligible for return if these criteria are met:
- The Course Book is brand-new and untouched.
- Purchase of the Course Book was made within 30 days of the refund request.
All requests for Course Book returns must first be sent to RxPrep Support at email@example.com, or by clicking the “Contact” tab on the RxPrep website. A customer support specialist will review your request, and if the criteria have been met, return instructions will be provided.
Refunds are processed when the NAPLEX Course Book has been received at the office.
NAPLEX Course Books are eligible for return if the Course Book is brand-new and untouched, and was purchased within 30 days of the refund request.
- Purchases made through the RxPrep website. All requests for Course Book returns must first be sent to RxPrep Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the “Contact Us” tab on the RxPrep website. A customer support specialist will review your request, and if the criteria have been met, return instructions will be provided. Refunds are processed when the NAPLEX Course Book has been received at the office. Please note: all RxPrep Course Books are packaged and distributed by Amazon. If the Course Book was ordered on the RxPrep website, do not return it to Amazon. Course Books ordered through the RxPrep website must be shipped to the RxPrep office. We are not able to process refunds for Course Books that are returned to Amazon.
- Purchases made through Amazon.com. If the Course Book was purchased through Amazon, please log into your Amazon account to request a refund authorization. Please note: if you are not sure where to return your Course Book, please check your original receipt to see if your purchase was made through Amazon or the RxPrep website.
- Course Books obtained through a school, employer, or group organization. If you need to return a Course Book received from your school, employer or group organization, please contact them directly.
Many of these organizations will have specific arrangements in order for you to receive the Course Book.
If you need to return a Course Book received from your school, employer or group organization, please contact them directly.
Refunds for the NAPLEX Online Course can be requested within 10 days of purchase AND if records show that the account has not been accessed.
A refund is deemed ineligible if our records indicate that the user has accessed more than one Video Lecture or has attempted any of the Test Bank exams.
All approved refunds are subject to a 10% administrative cost.
If the NAPLEX Course Book and Online Course were purchased as a bundle, the NAPLEX Course Book can be returned for a refund only if the Course Book is in brand new and untouched condition. Otherwise, the cost of the NAPLEX Course Book ($199) will be deducted from the refund total of the NAPLEX Online Course.
To request a refund, please contact email@example.com.
Refunds for the MPJE or CPJE Online Course can be requested within 10 days of purchase AND if records show that the account has not been accessed.
A refund is deemed ineligible if our records indicate that the user has accessed more than one Video Lecture, has attempted any of the Test Bank exams, or selected their state-specific supplement/s.
All approved refunds are subject to a 10% administrative cost.
The MPJE or CPJE Course Manual can be returned for a refund only if the Course Manual is in brand new and untouched condition. Otherwise, the cost of the MPJE or CPJE Course Manual ($24.50) will be deducted from the refund total of the MPJE or CPJE Online Course.
To request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Banks bought individually are non-refundable and are not eligible for access extensions or transfers to other students.
Please choose your access period carefully as the price is not much higher to select a longer access period.
I purchased the Test Bank, but now I want access to the Video Lectures. Can I buy the Video Lectures?
The Video Lectures are only available as part of the bundled product, the NAPLEX Online Course.
If you have already purchased the Test Bank individually and would like access to the Video Lectures, please purchase the NAPLEX Online Course (offered here with the Course Book or here without the Course Book). We can provide a reimbursement for the individually purchased Test Bank following the below guidelines:
- If the NAPLEX Online Course is purchased within 30 days of the Test Bank purchase, the cost of the Test Bank will be fully reimbursed.
- If the NAPLEX Online Course is purchased after 30 days from the Test Bank purchase, a pro-rated refund for the time remaining on the Test Bank will be reimbursed.
If the complete NAPLEX Online Course is purchased after the Test Bank has been purchased, or if you have any questions regarding your Test Bank purchase date, please notify us at email@example.com.
Once we have verified your NAPLEX Online Course purchase, we will process the appropriate reimbursement.
Refunds are only eligible within 10 days and only if our records indicate that no more than 5 flashcards have been accessed.
Although the CPJE is a separate law exam, California’s state-specific exam incorporates clinical information as well.
We recommend that students preparing for the CPJE use both the NAPLEX Online Course and the CPJE Online Course to study. This will cover the clinical and law information that may be included on the CPJE.
For additional information on RxPrep’s CPJE Online Course, please review these articles: What does the CPJE Online Course cover? and How should I study for the CPJE?
The Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE) is a federal and state law exam. The majority of states and territories of the United States participate in the MPJE, except for California, Arkansas, Idaho, and Puerto Rico.
In California, where RxPrep is based, we have our own law exam, called the CPJE. If you will be taking the CPJE, you can review the information here: What does the CPJE Online Course cover?
The RxPrep MPJE Online Course has been prepared by a team of pharmacists and legal experts to make sure all testable items on federal pharmacy law are covered. Legal jargon is left out and replaced with the practical information needed to interpret the MPJE.
The MPJE Course Manual covers federal law with fill-in-the-blank style questions to address any state-specific information.
When purchasing the MPJE Online Course you will have the ability to select one state-specific flashcard deck. After completing your purchase, the flashcard deck will be available under the Flashcards tab on your Student Dashboard.
Please contact your state board of pharmacy to see if they provide additional information on the licensure exams. The board of pharmacy websites are generally simple to navigate; they will have a section geared towards people preparing to become licensed pharmacists in that state and in this section there will be information on the MPJE exam.
The California Practice Standards and Jurisprudence Examination for Pharmacists (CPJE) is a California-specific law exam that must be taken to become a licensed pharmacist in California (in addition to successfully passing the NAPLEX).
The RxPrep CPJE Online Course includes the hardcopy Course Manual and access to the Video Lectures and Test Banks. The CPJE Online Course is specifically developed for preparing for the law portion of the CPJE, with each item matched to the CPJE detailed content outline.
The RxPrep CPJE Course Manual covers the relevant laws and regulations you need to know for various pharmacy settings, including: community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, long-term care facility pharmacy, compounding pharmacy, Internet pharmacy and nuclear pharmacy. This course includes the additional clinical topics that are specific to the CPJE, such as statewide protocols for pharmacist-provider therapies, therapeutic interchange, formulary management, and medication use evaluations.
For more information on how to study using the RxPrep CPJE Online Course, please review the article How should I study for the CPJE?
The original purchase of the MPJE Online Course includes one online state-specific flashcard deck of the user’s choice. Additional flashcard decks may be purchased for $29 for three months.
To be eligible for additional flashcard decks, users must have purchased the MPJE Online Course within the last two years (beginning from the date of the original purchase).
Users may purchase as many flashcard decks as needed.
Flashcard Add-Ons are ineligible for renewals. If additional access is required, users must re-purchase the flashcard deck.
Your CPJE could be mostly community-based, mostly hospital-based, or a combination of both. It is best to take the CPJE soon after taking the NAPLEX, so that the material will still be fresh.
Although “law” is a short area on the exam, there is only so much law information that can be tested, while drug therapy is a much larger area to tackle. Thus, law must be mastered.
There are a few chapters in the RxPrep 2022 NAPLEX Course Book that may be especially important for the CPJE. They are “Compounding I: Basics,” “Compounding II: Equipment, Stability & Excipients,” “Compounding III: Documentation & Preparation,” “Medication Safety & Quality Improvement,” “HIV,” “Immunizations,” “Travelers,” “Learning IV Medications,” “Acute & Critical Care Medicine” and “Infectious Diseases I-IV.” However, all clinical topics are fair game. All the math you need to know for the CPJE is in the RxPrep 2022 NAPLEX Course Book as well.
We recommend that all students read through the CPJE candidate handbook carefully and do the board’s practice questions located at the end of the handbook. If you have not registered yet and have not received the exam handbook in the mail, you can print out a copy from the board website (www.pharmacy.ca.gov).
The exam handbook suggests certain items that must be reviewed, such as the current Script newsletter and the Pharmacy Self Assessment forms. You should be sure to know the questions on our separate CPJE law program; these should be known completely and easily as some of this material should be expected to be on your exam.
During a test, you will have the option to “heart” a question. Any question that is “hearted” while taking a test will be added to the Flashcards section on your E-Learning page.
- The default mode for flashcards will show selected questions from all Test Banks.
- Use the Course and Chapter drop-down menus on the right to select specific courses, and then specific chapters to view only flashcards from the chosen chapter.
- Note: If you have not taken a test, or “hearted” any questions, the chapter will not show here. Only chapters with selected questions will appear.
- To see a flashcard’s answer, click anywhere on the flashcard. Click again to go back to the question.
- To move on to the next question, use the blue arrows above the current flashcard.
- An on-screen calculator is available.
- Flashcards can be shuffled using the Shuffle button.
- When going through your flashcards, you can delete any question by clicking the red trash can icon.
- Note: Once a question is deleted, it can only be added back by going to the Test Bank and “hearting” it again.
If you are having difficulty logging into your account, please click on the Forgot Password button on the RxPrep login page. You will be asked to submit the email address used for your RxPrep account.
You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your password. Please make sure to check your spam folder or search for an email from the above sender if you do not find the email in your inbox.
Please use the RxPrep website with either Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
You may also want to clear your cookies/browsing history because this stored data can interfere with the RxPrep website.
If you are encountering difficulty taking a school test that has the LockDown Browser enabled, please review the following options:
- If the “Launch LockDown Browser” does not launch the program, you may have set your web browser to deny access to the program.
- Please review LockDown Browser’s page on how to allow access here.
- Check your firewall. It may be blocking the LockDown Browser program. If it is, you can temporarily disable the firewall during a school test, or if possible, allow the LockDown Browser program.
- You may need to uninstall and reinstall the LockDown Browser program.
You may also want to clear your cookies and/or browsing history.
For further support, please refer to the Respondus LockDown Browser Resource page for troubleshooting.
LockDown Browser is a third-party application created by Respondus.
This information is also located on Respondus LockDown Browser website.
- Windows 10S is not a compatible operating system, nor can LockDown Browser be obtained via the Windows App Store. At present, support for Windows 10 S Mode isn’t on the roadmap for LockDown Browser.
- LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor may continue to run in older operating systems that have reached “end-of-life” but students may encounter unexpected results.