Your Comprehensive MPJE® Exam Guide
Everything you need to know about the MPJE
What does MPJE stand for?
What is the MPJE?
How do you apply for eligibility for the MPJE?
You must apply for the MPJE by completing the eligibility application process. For details on applying for the MPJE, visit the NABP Candidate Application Bulletin.
When do you take the MPJE?
How much does the MPJE cost?
How is the MPJE scored?
How many questions can you miss on the MPJE?
Do you have to take MPJE for each state?
If you wish to practice pharmacy, most states and jurisdictions require you to take the MPJE. The MPJE tests candidates on both federal and state-specific law questions. Only five jurisdictions do not utilize the MPJE:
- California (their CPJE exam will transition to the MPJE in the future)
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
How hard is the MPJE?
How do you study for the MPJE?
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution to preparing for the MPJE, creating a study schedule you can stick to and preparing with the right review course will put you in a position to succeed. Consider using the UWorld RxPrep MPJE online course, pharmacy students’ #1 trusted resource, to prepare for the MPJE. Below is a quick guide to studying with the RxPrep Federal Law Summary for MPJE, a companion to the online course, which includes video lectures and test banks:
- Learn with the manual and video lectures: Read the chapters and watch corresponding videos while paying attention to the key information highlighted.
- Master the online test bank questions: Practice with our test bank questions and master all of the material included.
- Complete and learn the state-specific questions in the manual: Review the federal pharmacy regulations summaries and state-specific highlighted topics.
- Practice state-specific laws with the flashcards: After reviewing state laws, apply your knowledge.
- Take the RxPrep MPJE practice exam before you test: After mastering the test bank questions, take the RxPrep MPJE practice exam. We recommend a minimum score of 80% and mastery of the laws for the state/jurisdiction in which you are testing.
How long do you have to study for the MPJE?
How long does it take to get MPJE results?
What is the pass rate for MPJE?
What happens if you fail MPJE?
How many times can you take the MPJE?
How do you reapply for the MPJE?
Prepare for the MPJE With RxPrep
As an industry leader in pharmacy licensure exam preparation, we pride ourselves on developing only the highest-quality study materials to help you pass the MPJE. Learn more about our UWorld RxPrep MPJE federal law online course.
Gain More Insights Into the MPJE
To ensure that you prepare confidently for your pharmacy law exams, we proudly bring you our dedicated blog covering everything you need to know about the MPJE. View our blog now!